Discover Roccbox Wood Burner 2.0
Roccbox Wood Burner 2.0
Larger, faster and more efficient than its predecessor, the Roccbox Wood Burner 2.0 is finally here. A true powerhouse that's simple to attach, easy to use, and offers the choice to switch between the convenience of gas and tradition of wood-fired cooking.
Cooking with gas is effortless, a great place to start for a beginner. However if you’re an enthusiast looking to master the art of wood fired cooking, the Roccbox Wood Burner 2.0 is for you. A high powered wood burner with built-in secondary combustion, designed to create a large, wood-fired rolling flame, perfect for big flavours.
- Detachable wood burner for Roccbox
- Easily switch between wood or gas
- Enhanced ventilation for larger rolling flame
- Large doorway for ease of loading
- Removable ash tray and hopper tool
- Multi-fuel: kindling, coal or briquettes
- 3 year limited warranty
Hopper size: 197 x 224 x 216mm (7.8 x 8.8 x 8.5”)
Combustion chamber capacity: 2560cm3
How is 2.0 different?
More power - reaches top temperatures faster and stays there for longer.
- More capacity - 27% increase in volume.
More efficient - increased air holes in the base improve combustion and make it burn more efficiently, with a large rolling flame.
- More convenient- removable ashtray allows you to continue cooking without the hopper filling with debris.
- Easier to use - a larger doorway for ease of loading, plus new hopper tool allows for easy handling of the hopper and opening and closing the door (also doubles up as a handle for the ashtray).
- Choose your fuel - handles a variety of fuel types so you can cook at high temperatures with kiln dried wood kindling, or low and slow with charcoal or briquettes.
- More power - reaches top temperatures faster and stays there for longer.
Ships in 5-7 working days.
We don't ship to PO boxes.
3 year limited warranty
Roccbox is designed for life and built to last. In the case of Roccbox wood burners, you will automatically receive a 3 year limited warranty from the date of the original purchase of the Roccbox wood burner without the need for registration. For more information, see our warranty page here.
How to use