1. For The Dough;
- Mix the bread flour and khorasan flour together in a bowl. Pour the water into a separate bowl and add the starter to the water. Mix with your hand to dissolve the starter before adding 10% of the flour mix. Mix with your hand till there are no dry bits. Cover, and rest for 10 minutes.
- Add the salt to the mix and knead briefly to incorporate before adding the remaining flour and bringing together into a dough with your hands.
- Tip the dough onto a clean work surface and knead for around 10 minutes. Form into a tight ball, cover and leave for 2 hours.
- When the time is up, divide the dough into 250g pieces and shape into dough balls. Place the dough balls into a container and cover. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Allow the dough balls to sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours before opening into pizzas.
2. For The Onion Cream;
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and add the diced onions. Season, and saute until soft. Around 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and turn the heat up to reduce by half. Turn the heat back down slightly before adding the cream and reducing by half again. Season to taste and set aside to cool until required.
3. For The Pizzas;
- Working with one dough ball at a time, toss the dough ball in flour before opening into a pizza base and covering the base with the onion cream. Top with sliced mushrooms and the mozzarella before sliding onto a placement peel and launching into Roccbox.
- Bake for around 2 minutes, rotating as required. As the pizza comes out the oven zest over a little lemon zest, some chopped parsley and freshly grated pecorino before slicing.