Christmas leftovers sandwiches are great, but have you ever had a leftovers panouzzo?! The perfect way to use up some old pizza dough as well as all the Christmas dinner favourites that you just didn’t have room for on Christmas day...
- Ensure Roccbox is saturated and up to temperature and toss the dough ball in flour before splitting in half.
- Working one half at a time, push the dough open into a slipper shape and pull onto a floured placement peel.
- Launch into Roccbox and bake for around 90 seconds, rotating as required. Repeat with the other half of dough and set both to one side.
- Heat up all the leftover ingredients you plan to use in a pan in Roccbox, you can do this in stages, and heat the gravy up on a hob.
- Use scissors to cut down one long side of the panuzzos and open them up like a book. Spread the cranberry sauce over the base of each before adding the cheese and layering up the heated leftovers.
- Cut the panouzzo in half and serve with a pot of the gravy for dipping.
1 Neapolitan Dough Ball, split in half
6 Slices American Cheese
2 Heaped Tbsp Cranberry Sauce
6 Slices Turkey
Handful roast potatoes, stuffing, pigs in blankets, cooked cabbage and anything else you have left!
Leftover Christmas Gravy